Priced From $800 Per Person
Please complete the booking form below, Maximum 4 persons per booking.
For any dietary requirements please put in comments when booking.
Most destinations for our extended charters are approx between 100km and 200kms from Darwin CBD. The location will depend on the time of year, weather conditions and fishing conditions. We are happy to recommend where fishing may be best at a particular time of year but your choice of destination is always accommodated providing conditions permit.
Book Your Guided Fishing TourAn extended fishing charter involves:
- Pick up from your Darwin accommodation (approx 5am) transfer via our air conditioned, licensed tour vehicle to your Northern Territory fishing destination
- A breakfast stop is available along the way
- Morning tea, lunch, seasonal fruit and light refreshments are supplied on board each day that you are chartered
- 6.4m Barra boat with modern fishing platform
- Experienced and qualified fishing guide
- Quality fishing tackle is supplied on a replace if lost or damaged basis
- 30 + sunscreen
- After a great day fishing the top end you are transferred back to your pre-booked air conditioned accommodation where you will enjoy an evening meal then you can sit back and relax or take the opportunity to enjoy the pool or bar facilities
- Breakfast is provided daily before you head out on another barramundi quest
- On your final chartered day, after a great day on the water, you will be transferred back to your Darwin accommodation with an estimated arrival time of approximately 5pm
What to Bring
- Wide brimmed hat
- Insect repellent
- Cool protective clothing
- Camera / Video Camera ( don’t forget batteries)
- Light luggage and toiletries
- Insect repellent
Alcohol is BYO. Please remember that responsible consumption of alcohol is a requirement when on board the Territory Guided Fishing vessel.
February to November predominantly, but available year round
The run off has a worldwide reputation for its excellent barramundi fishing and is mostly popular from February to the end of May. We recommend you book early for this period to avoid disappointment
From $800 per person
All levels of experience, minimum age of 7 yrs (unless pre-arranged)
Alcohol (BYO is allowed), Insect repellent, Dinner (on last day), Accommodation (on last night)